Monday, November 24, 2014

Fundamental Truth – He will Judge all Mankind


November 24, 2014



“For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son” – John 5:22








If they don’t believe in Heaven and Hell, they certainly don’t believe they will be judged.  At one point in our history there was actually a fear of judgment day.  If you observe much of the news in these days though, it is easy to see that many are only living for the moment with no concern of a coming judgment day.  For if we were, would we not take more care about hurting others, minding the 10 Commandments:
            Thou Shalt not . . .
               Kill, Steal, Commit Adultery, Lie, Envy (covet)

These are broken in every city, every day by hundreds of people with no concern of reconciling with the Lord.

I believe there will be a day when Jesus Christ will return and take His children home as stated in 1 Thessalonians 4:16 “For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first” 
I believe that Jesus Christ will judge the righteous from the unrighteous as captured in Matthew 25:32-33 “"All the nations will be gathered before Him; and He will separate them from one another, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats; and He will put the sheep on His right, and the goats on the left.” 

I believe that denying Jesus Christ will lead to an eternal separation from God the Father.

I believe that one cannot earn their way (through good works) to eternal salvation, that it is only through the belief in His Son.  Though many believe that they can be “good enough” it is a lie of the evil one.  For none of us can be “good enough” to be in the presence of God.  We must rely upon the sacrifice and redeeming blood of Jesus Christ to atone for our wickedness.

I believe that there will be many who believe they are saved, but will suffer on judgment day having been misled their entire life by the evil of this world. 

I believe many religions are loving, caring, peaceful and stand on good intentions, but it is my belief that if they do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as the Son of God, Savior of the World and Lord; then they will be judged one day as wicked.

Many argue that I have no right to judge others and their beliefs and they are correct, I do not.  I am not the judge, nor do I even have any perspective on what is in another man’s heart and the truth of their relationship with Jesus Christ.  But, I do have the right to fear for them and to at least tell them what I believe, so they may make an informed decision.  For if I do not tell them of what I believe to be the truth, how am I any different than the wickedness of this world in condemning them on judgment day.  For you see, it is because I believe in Jesus Christ that I am called to spread His word to the corners of the earth.  It is because I believe that I am charged to share His love with others and do good works, in His name and for His glory.  I do not do good things to earn His love, but I do them because of His love for me.

I have accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior and Lord.  I want to share this with you and I want you to share it with those you know.  By the definition of multiplicity, through the sharing of the word we can communicate these fundamental truths to the world through email, social media and your testimony.  I encourage each of you to share this with your contacts and in doing so share His gospel truth. 

In the love of the Lord, be blessed.


© Sondove Enterprises, 2014
For more Daily Thoughts go to: http://sondove.blogspot.com
If you would like to be added to the email distribution please click here: Daily Thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment