Tuesday, February 5, 2013

In Memory of Lisa



Read It, Learn It, Live It, Share It


“For if we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord. So then, whether we live or whether we die, we are the Lord’s.”   - Romans 14:8
Lisa Palmer, Mt. Cutler, 2009

Today the breeze upon the Rocky Mountains is a little more gentle.  It is with a heavy heart I come to you my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ and ask for your prayers and blessings upon my nieces and family.  This morning, their mother, Lisa I. Palmer, was taken from this world into a world of peace and rest.  We were blessed with her presence for 48 years, but after battling cancer with incredible strength and conviction, she can finally rest and find comfort in His arms.  I ask for your silent prayer and meditation for her daughters: Kendra, Katie, Emily and Bethany and for her mother, Ronnie, her brother Wayne and my brother Steve.  Please surround them with your love and blessings today, that they might be overwhelmed with the comfort of the Lord in their mourning.  God bless you Lisa I. Palmer, may you rest in peace.

Feel free to share this with your email and Facebook friends as you feel led by the Lord.  These individuals need all of our prayers of comfort and grace.
             
© Sondove Enterprises, 2012
For more Daily Thoughts go to:
http://sondove.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment