Friday, August 31, 2012

While I'm Away





I will be unavailable to send out your Daily Thoughts for the week of September 3rd.  So please take time to review some of the most popular Daily Thoughts of the last year.  These rank as the top 5.  

An Esther Moment Jan 23, 2012
A Man of Courage Jan 16, 2012
Get Out of the Way Jan 24, 2012


 I hope you find these uplifting throughout the week of my absence as I will be on vacation with my beautiful wife celebrating 25 glorious and blessed years together.  

 Find peace each and every morning and joy each and every night and you will live a long and prosperous life.  But the more you choose to hold her hand and dance under the stars at night the longer you'll have a happy wife. 

 



© Sondove Enterprises, 2012
For more Daily Thoughts go to:
http://sondove.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment