Monday, August 12, 2013

When Enough is Enough


Read It, Learn It, Live It, Share It
“Let my cry come before You, O Lord; Give me understanding according to Your word." – Psalm 119:169

Shallow breath
 Darkness surrounds me
 What lies before is unknown
 Where once there was security, now confusion
 Bitterness upon my lips
 leads to the fear and worry
 Overwhelming and pressing down
 These burdens weaken the strong
 and breaks the back of the lost
 Where is Thy voice in the darkness
 Why can’t I see Your face
 The winds surround and echo through the valley
 Ripping the heart from the one true love
 Falling to the earth, pressing in, prostrate before Your throne
 Weeping bitterly, calling upon Your name
 Floating and drifting, peace breaks through
 The strength returns, faith renewed
 Another day to push the demons aside
 I rest in Your love, in Your presence I will hide.

Random thoughts that have filled my mind this day as I enter into quietness with my Lord and Savior.  I cannot begin to explain the depths of love this day has brought me, through my quietness in His presence.  From the moment of my first step upon the cold wooden floor, to the rolling of my eyes as night rips the energy from my mind, I lift my voice and praise You for what You have given me today.

Cry out to the Lord in your pain, your suffering and your worries.  The burdens you are carrying were never yours to carry, and will slow your progress to represent your King to those in your path.  They will observe the worry, anxiety, anger and stress and step back into the life of complacency and non-commitment.  It’s easy to walk without concern of your eternal life, it takes complete courage to stand firm in it, when everything around seems to be falling apart.

You are a beloved child of God and we have read in numerous scriptures of the incredible love He has for His children.  Stand firm in the faith that He is your lead and your rear guard, there is nothing in this life that can overwhelm His grace and mercy for His children.  So accept that my beloved and find rest in knowing that while you worry, He is working on the solution.  You will gain nothing from worrying, other than frustration and fear as you draw away from His help and loving support.  Lean into Him in a much stronger manner, and trust in His Word and guidance to see you through to the beauty of life enveloped in His arms.


             
© Sondove Enterprises, 2013
For more Daily Thoughts go to:
http://sondove.blogspot.com
If you would like to be added to the email distribution please click here: Daily Thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment